.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 19, 2006
SPF
This week, Kristine over at Random and Odd has challenged us with the following: 1. Something Discarded 2. Lay down on the ground and find something ugly and make it beautiful. 3. Take a picture in the style of the person that inspires you. #3 is wide open - meaning if you took a picture that you wouldn’t have normally taken, but you thought, ‘hey so-in-so would love this’. Share with us your inspirations!! My dog loves to chew up any tissues she comes across. My son must have thrown this one away in my home office and she got her little paws on it. Posted by Picasa Coffee beans- they're beautiful tasting! My son saw this tiny water fountain and wanted me to take a photo of it. I think we water looks like ice. Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 5/19/2006 02:43:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


7 Comments:


  • At 5/19/2006 04:04:00 PM, Blogger hemlock

    The water TOTALLY looks like ice. Crazy.

    Our one cat likes to take entire rolls of toilet paper, and get her hind legs going. A really tick of when she does it to 4-6 rolls at once. Why can't she just do the one to completion??

    I played too! The Ramble Room

     
  • At 5/19/2006 04:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oooh...I can almost smell those coffee beans. I don't drink regular coffee (I'm a spoiled Starbucks Carmel Frap girl), but I love the smell. Isn't that weird?

    The water pic is cool too.

    Happy SPF! I played too.

     
  • At 5/19/2006 04:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love that water fountain photo.
    I played too

     
  • At 5/19/2006 07:15:00 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor

    Totally great photos. Even the tissue looks artistic, nice lighting.

    I thought, at first, that the fountain was stairs that had been iced over! cool fountain.

     
  • At 5/19/2006 08:15:00 PM, Blogger Lee

    those are excellent...moving the water fountain up the page makes it look like the water's running :)...great SPF!

     
  • At 5/19/2006 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    Awesome Lisa ... like them all. You take such wonderful pictures!

    Looks like there was no Foto Pherrets this week. C'est la vie.

    Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 5/20/2006 10:21:00 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~

    2 & 3 are incredible! i love the detail in your coffee beans shot & that water looks *exactly* like ice!

    thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. =)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.