.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 05, 2006
Friday Five
1) Do you like your birth-name? Why? Actually, I really do like my birth name, if we're talking first and middle. I think it's fitting for me. I had such a weird last name growing up, I liked to joke that I got married just to change my name. 2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be? Anastasia Beaverhausen...ha ha! 3) What names would you consider giving your children? How about Ian. 4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why? I would never have a band. 5) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why? Jeffrey. Just, well, because I do.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/05/2006 08:46:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.