.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 05, 2006
Friday's Feast
Feast Ninety-Two Appetizer From which country(s) are some (or all) of your ancestors? Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Ireland. Soup How would you describe your sneeze? Funny. I usually make up some funny word-sound instead of achoo when I sneeze to make my son laugh. Salad What is the last thing you cleaned? My bathroom. I try to at least wipe it down each day with Clorox wipes. Yes, I am OCD. Main Course Who made the strongest first impression on you? My current boss. I knew she was crazy the first time I ever met her. Dessert Name one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime. I would love to have a work of mine published, but under my nom de plume of course!
 
posted by Lisa at 5/05/2006 08:30:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 5/05/2006 03:14:00 PM, Blogger Cat.

    I wish I would have realized my first boss was nuts when I first met her. Instead, I spent (i.e. wasted) 3 good years thinking I was the crazy one.

    I now know it when I see it, though! :-)

     
  • At 5/05/2006 07:28:00 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    'k I'm playing with my wine while watching the hockey game so it might take me a while.

    It's now tied 2 - 2 in 1st period. GO SENS!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.