.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 05, 2006
Survey Says
Stolen from Jen and Teena 1. How did you get the idea for your profile name? It's a goofy play on my name and one of my favorite symbols, the fleur de lis. 2. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? I'm not listening to music right now. 3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Certainly not. I'm not a crier as it is and I'm not going to cry over the death of someone I don't even know. 4. What colour underwear are you wearing? White 5. Do you want a baby? No, I've already got mine. 6. What does your dad do for a living? My did is retired. He used to be a furniture designer. I used to think that everyone got all new family room furniture every six months. 7. What does your mum do for a living? My momma is a momma. 8. What is/are your pet's name(s)? Gatsby 9. What colour are your bed sheets? Ivory 10. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 495 11. What was the last concert you went to? James Taylor (no, I'm not old!) 12. Who was with you? Several thousand other JT fans 13. What was the last film you watched? Cache 14. Who do you dislike most at this moment? I can't think of anyone. 15. What food do you crave right now? Homemade banana bread. 16. Did you dream last night? Yes, but I can't recall what it was now. 17. What was the last TV show you watched? CSI 18. What is your fav piece of jewelry? My posey ring. 19. What is to the left of you? My red pillow on the end of the sofa. 20. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza and a salad at Bazbeaux's 21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? I don't have one. 22. Who last MSN'd you? I don't have MSN messenger 23. Where is your significant other right now? Working 24. Do you have a crush? Oh, isn't it always nice to have a few people you admire? 25. What is his/her name? Hmmm... 26. When was the last time you had your hair cut? 2 days ago. I love getting my hair cut. Okay, I love having my hair fixed. My older sister always messed with my hair when I was a kid. I think I was her "pet project" most of the time. 27. Are you on any meds? Allergy meds and some heavy hitting pain meds for my injured shoulder that the doc put me on today. I've been laying on the sofa all la-la for a few hours now. 28. Do you have a mental disease? OCD (ha ha!) 29. What shirt are you wearing? A striped J Crew dress shirt, as I never changed after work today. 30. Are you sexy? Not right now, I'm flying high on this stupid pain medication. 31. What's your favourite store? Favorite for clothing-Banana Republic or J Crew. Favorite for household things-Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Willams and Sonoma. I love kitchen gadgets! 32. Are you thirsty? Not really. I can't have my glass of wine, due to the aforementioned pain meds. 33. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? I've been there and done that. I don't foresee getting married again. Not in this country anyhow. Not as long as we have the likes of Bush in charge. 34. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? Shan 35. Where do you work? In an office.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/05/2006 07:38:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.