.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 19, 2006
Friday Fiver
What songs would you play to match these situations? 1. At a sporting event: Rock N' Roll Part Two- Gary Glitter You'd know it if you heard it. 2. At a party/social event: As it's almost summer I'll go with outdoor barbeque party music- Bamboleo- Gipsy Kings 3. Utterly depressed: Breathe Me- Sia I love this song. It's not a cheerful one however. Help, I have done it again I have been here many times before Hurt myself again today And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame Be my friend Hold me, wrap me up Unfold me I am small I'm needy Warm me up And breathe me Ouch I have lost myself again Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found, Yeah I think that I might break I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe Be my friend Hold me, wrap me up Unfold me I am small I'm needy Warm me up And breathe me Be my friend Hold me, wrap me up Unfold me I am small I'm needy Warm me up And breathe me 4. Driving in a car: Running on Empty- Jackson Browne with gas topping $3.00 a gallon, I can see why I'd be running on empty! 5. Feeling lustful: Turn Me On- Norah Jones Norah has a beautiful voice, very calming yet sexy.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/19/2006 05:26:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.