.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, May 06, 2006
I'm Dangerous
I finally made it into the doctor yesterday. My regular doc is on vacation so I had to see what my son calls "The Russian." He likes her more than our regular doc as she is right to the point. Anyhow, he told me that "The Russian" will look at my shoulder and tell me something like "In my country, we suffer. Shoulder is fine." (He's a total ham with a great imagination...Where would he get that from?) So, when she told me that I must have a high pain tolerance (duh) and sent me for a MRI that same day, he was impressed and realized I must be truly injured. He and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum. He's the total hypochondriac and I am always "fine" and will ignore things until they're really awful. I'm left trying to figure out what to do with myself with my arm hung up in a sling. I'm telling you, it really puts a crimp in my style. I'm obviously not the sedentary type. But I guess I am for now.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/06/2006 09:54:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.