.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Bye-Bye Blogger
Barring any further incidents, I don't anticipate posting anymore on this blog. You can find me at my new domain, Fleur-de-Lisa.com Bear with me while I work out the kinks on this new blog. Not only do I have my own domain now, but I'm learning WordPress too. This Blogger divorce is long overdue. I think I'll be very happy with my new-found love. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
 
posted by Lisa at 8/01/2006 10:25:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 8/02/2006 07:24:00 AM, Blogger Wystful1

    Will look forward to your new blog! (pssssssst....the link you have in your entry for this blog to your new domain isn't taking me anywhere but a "not found" url.)

    Happy Wednesday Lisa!!!

     
  • At 8/02/2006 04:59:00 PM, Blogger -tnchick-

    Will you still continue with the photo hunt? If so, let me know and i'll update your URL. Congrats on the move!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.