.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
A Lizzie Quizzie
From the ever-creative Lizzie. Hope the interview went well! 1. Would you rather interview or be interviewed? Interview. I've done more of that. 2. Approximately how many jobs have you had? Fav? Least fav? Somewhere around 6 total. I can't say I have a favorite! 3. What is the best interview advice you have? :) Be prepared, know about the company with whom you're interviewing. 4. Would you rather work at home or away from home? At home, but I don't know how much work I'd get done that way. 5. Have you taken any vacations this summer? If so, where? No. :-( 6. What kind of lunchbox did you have in school? I had many different ones, but a Mickey Mouse Club one sticks out in my mind. 7. What is your favorite kind of cookie? Snickerdoodles or my grandmother's sour cream sugar cookies. 8. Besides mine (ahem), what is your favorite meme to play? Well, besides my own meme, Manic Monday, I love playing SPF on Friday. 9. On a scale from 1-10, how romantic are you? 7 10. Two's company, three's a ______________. menage a trois....Oops, this isn't TMI Tuesday yet! LOL
 
posted by Lisa at 8/01/2006 07:48:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.