.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 09, 2006
3X Thursday
3x Thursday: 02/09/y2k+6: Work 1. Whether you like it or not, do you take your job and work seriously? Why/why not? I take work very seriously. I always strive to do my personal best, it is just a part of me. 2. What's your work ethic like? I have a strong work ethic. I'm more of a slave-driver out of work than in work though. I work hard when I'm at work, but by no means am I a workaholic. I actually have very "fluffy" work hours. I value family and fun equally to work and try to keep a good balance. 3. Have you ever been in a managerial position? If so, how is it/was it? Yes, I have and it works well for me. I am very tactful when working with people and treat people with respect; therefore, I'm treated the same way by them. Bonus Question for Comments: If you could change one policy at your work, what would it be? Why? Policy, what office policy??? I set most of my own rules ;-)
 
posted by Lisa at 2/09/2006 06:20:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.