.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Foto Pherrets
It's Hump Day again! Time for another hunt. Are you ready?Since the pherret in charge of this meme is from the Pittsburgh area, and proud of "her" world champion Pittsburgh Steelers, the word for this week is: Steel When I think Steel, I only think of one thing, and it's not Pittsburg. Actually it's Louisiana. The made up, tiny Chiquapin Parish. "Steel Magnolias" is one of my favorite movies, Yes, it's a chick-flick and sappy. How can anyone resist a movie with a character named Ouiser Boudreaux? It's just too much fun. I can't help but love it, even if I tried not to... Clairee Belcher: "All gay men have track lightin'. And all gay men are named Mark, Rick, or Steve. " Ouiser Boudreaux:" I'm not crazy, M'Lynn, I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years!" Clairee Belcher: "I love ya more than my luggage." ( I say that one all the time) Ouiser Boudreaux: "Are you high, Clairee?"( I should have named my dog Clairee,because I say this one to her all of the time- and yes, I talk to my dog) Ouiser Boudreaux: "A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste." (Amen to that!)
 
posted by Lisa at 2/08/2006 08:12:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.