.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Question of the Day
TV show What tv show (and what season of it) are you waiting to come out on DVD? I don't watch much TV, but when the L-Word season 3 comes out, I'd probably rent the DVD's from Netflix. I wouldn't bother buying them though. It isn't that important to me. I miss the show "Six Feet Under" on HBO. It was dark, witty and funny. I'd probably rent all the seasons over the course of time, but wouldn't necessarily buy them.
QOTD
 
posted by Lisa at 2/08/2006 07:56:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.