.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Wednesday Mind Hump
Wednesday Mind Hump Welcome to Wednesday! Time for another Mind Hump, are you ready? Today is Rebel Day. How cool is that? 1. What album or artist in your music collection lets you express your rebel side? John Lenon is about as rebellious as I get. 2. What's your favorite rebel song - "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol, "Rebel Rouser" by Duane Eddy, "Rebel Rebel" by David Bowie, or "She's A Rebel" by Green Day? I'm not overly fond of any of those songs, but I'll choose "Rebel, Rebel" by Bowie 3. What's the most rebellious thing you've ever done? If you don't want to answer that, tell us who your favorite rebel is, actor or musician. Who, me? I've never done anything rebellious? ;-) So, I pick the classic rebel, James Dean. His name is synonymous with rebel. I'm going to be a rebel myself today and make YOU ask and answer the fourth question! 4. Do you know what a "rebel yell" sounds like? No, I didn't... Not until I looked it up on the Internet. God love Google!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/08/2006 08:13:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.