.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Tuesday Two
THIS WEEK'S TOPIC: COOKING QUESTION B:When you cook, do you follow recipes as strictly as the person whom you learned cooking from did, and why or why not? I don't follow recipes strictly as they're written. I see it as an opportunity to be creative and add a splash of my own personality to the dish. So I ad-lib when it comes to amounts or even types of herbs and/or spices in a certain dish. My mother and father are both very good cooks, but I don't cook anything like they do. They're idea of spice in a dish is salt and pepper and maybe seasoned salt if they're feeling wild and crazy. I grew up eating the same meals for dinner week in and week out. I now drive my son crazy by trying something new all of the time.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/07/2006 06:06:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.