.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Question of the Day
OCD What do you do that is borderline OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)? According to my son, I obsessively clean the house. He says I have OOCD. Overly Obsessive Cleaning Disorder. I'm most obsessive about the floors. My entire house is hardwood floors and I can't stand having dog hair on the floor. I'm much happier now that I don't have carpet. I had white carpet and a black dog. Bad combo for someone like me! Besides, I never felt like carpet was truly clean, no matter how much it was vacuumed. Oh, I almost forgot my closet. I have to have all the same hanger, all the clothes hanging facing the same direction and sorted by color and then by season. I'm sure I have more, but those are the biggies!
QOTD
 
posted by Lisa at 2/09/2006 08:16:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.