.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 10, 2006
Friday Fiver
1. What's your favorite song these days? Bad Day by Daniel Powter 2. Do you wear glasses? I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I wear my contacts instead without fail. Very few people have seen me wearing my glasses. 3. Have you ever counted sheep to fall asleep? No, I don't think it would work. It might work only if you are into beastiality or something like that! 4. Reality TV: love it or hate it? Hate it. 5. Recommend a single on your friendslist that we should all get to know a little better: I'm not on LJ so I don't do the friendslist thing.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/10/2006 11:28:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.