.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 17, 2006
Top 5 On Friday
Top 5 songs beginning with "A" . Instead of listing a top five beginning with A, I'll list the songs on my ITunes that begin with the letter A. I like to make my own rules! A Kiss To Build A Dream On- Louis Armstrong A Little Less Conversation- Elvis Vs. JXL A New Day Has Come- Celine Dion (okay, okay- I like her voice, don't shoot me!) Above Ground- Norah Jones Adia- Sarah McLachlan Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone- Otis Redding Air That I Breathe- K D Lang All Because of You- U2 All That Jazz- Lea DeLaria Always and Forever- Heatwave Amarantine- Enya Amazing Life- Jem American Idiot- Green Day And She Was- Talking Heads Angel- Sarah McLachlan Angola (get down dub) -Cesaria Evoria (look her up- she is fantastic!) Another Day- James Taylor Another Day- Paul McCartney and Wings Another Saturday Night- Cat Stevens Anticipation- Carly Simon Anywhere But Here- K D Lang At Last- Etta James Eclectic to say the least...That's me!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/17/2006 08:30:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.