.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Wednesday Mind Hump
1. "And the answer, my friends, is blowin' in the wind. The answer is blowin' in the wind." So says Bob Dylan. What IS the answer? Um, who was the walrus? 2. Ever seen/been near a tornado? Was it cool or scary? Both? Get out of it ok? I've been near enough. It was too dark out to see much and I was worried about my son at the time. So, it was cool to me and scary to him! 3. Pick a random country. If there's a message you could whisper in the wind to someone in that country, what would you say? I'd pick Iran, and whisper to Parvin, "Get your ass home now!" 4. What's your favorite thing and least favorite thing about wind? My least favorite is worrying about the wind blowing the huge tree in my backyard through the window and into my precious bathtub. My most favorite is either flying a kite in the wind with my son or saying the poem "Who Has Seen the Wind" to my son when we see the wind blowing the trees. Drives him nuts!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/12/2006 08:27:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.