.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, April 22, 2006
My new passion
And it's not even a wine! Imagine that... I found this at the store the other day and decided to give it a try. I don't drink soda, but I do like San Pelligrino sparkling water. I always add a twist of lime to it, so I decided to try it with the citrus already added. Plus, I couldn't resist the cute little bottle. I'm such a sucker for adorable things that come in cute packages...  Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 4/22/2006 06:15:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/22/2006 09:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh, that looks good, and it's on my diet. I don't think they even sell that in my little town, alas. That water reminds me of a special lunch with my sister way back in the late nineties. A lovely day. We went to see The English Patient that day I think.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.