.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Sunny Saturday
Today was a lovely Spring day here. I had a late breakfast at Cafe Patachou (yum, they have great fresh fruit and coffee!) and went out wandering to find something to photograph. Ended up downtown again, and luckily for me, the crowds from Race For The Cure had cleared out. I normally do the race, but didn't this year. It was too hard for me right now to listen to the stories of the young women that had breast cancer diagnosed in their 30's. B and I went back to the Canal Walk. We ended up renting one of those two-people bicycles. I'd hop off now and then to take some shots. We stopped by Yat's on College Avenue for a bite to eat. I've had so many people tell me that the food is great there, and I've been meaning to try it for quite some time. It's a kitschy place with great food. I had the chili cheese etoufee and it was wonderful. B had the same, but with crayfish, which I don't eat. But she said it was good. I'll take her word for it.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/22/2006 09:44:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.